Siesta Key Rice Pudding
Serves 6-8 Guests
2 Cups Carnaroli or Arborio Rice, Rinsed Until Water Runs Clear
4 Cups Water
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
1, 14 oz. Can Coconut Milk
1, 14 oz. Can Condensed Milk
¼ Cup Siesta Key Spiced Rum
½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
½ Cup Raisins
1 tsp. Mexican Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Cinnamon, Ground
2 tsp. Orange Zest (About 1 Large Orange)
● In a sauce pan, combine the rinsed rice, water and kosher salt.
● Cook over medium heat for about 15-18 minutes, or until all of the water is absorbed.
● Add all of the remaining ingredients.
● Over medium heat, stir until the mixture thickens.
● Serve warm or chilled with seasonal berries